Join Our TEAM
FLUX is hiring. Find yourself (and your career) with us.
We’re looking for a smart, proactive Account Manager to manage the day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of their assigned clients. You’re the primary connection between Flux and our beloved clients.
Our ideal candidate is a communicative relationship builder with the ability to anticipate and quell potential issues before they become problems. If you can effectively drive clear communication between agency and client AND offer valuable insight AND work well in a team-spirited creative environment… we’d like to meet you.
What we are looking for:
- Manage and grow client relationships
- Communicate regularly with clients via email, phone, text and in-person meetings
- Manage client expectations for timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Provide client input and account insights to the internal team as needed
- Document meeting content and ensure internal and external consensus
- Evaluate creative product against brief/scope to ensure solution is on-strategy and meets client’s needs
- Develop Account Plans, Scopes of Work, Change Orders to drive project execution
- Document agency/client interaction and decisions
- Partake in pitches and proposals and lead client presentations when necessary
- Assist in defining deliverable specifications (scope of work, change orders, etc)
- Obtain internal and external approvals
- Work closely with the Agency Manager on resource allocation and budgets
- Work closely with the Accounts Coordinator regarding vendors, scheduling, etc.
- Assist in account strategy
- Monitor budgets and studio hours spent on client’s projects
- Ensure alignment with the established scope of work and budget
- Identify new potential projects for existing clients
- Keen ability to organize information, communicate clearly, manage expectations, and provide a logical framework for client service
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to take comprehensive meeting notes
- Strong interpersonal & relationship savvy
- Superior general office skills (Mac proficiency, G Suite, CRM and PM software, etc.)
- 2-4 years working with accounts in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing
We’re looking to build our roster with the best local freelance designers that we can reach out to as workow expands.
Please respond only if you can work on-site in our Downtown LA studio, we’re only looking for local people at this time.
Sorry, no remote candidates are being considered.
What we look for:
- A sophisticated sense of type and layout
- The ability to jump from one job to the next
- A deep and abiding love for indesign (or at least a deep like)
- A sense of humor and easy-going attitude
Here’s a bit more, in case you like details:
- Develop visual communications consistent with creative briefs
- Create identities for companies, products & services
- Prepare presentations for client review
- Produce mechanical les according to specs
- Participate in conceptual basis for design solutions
- Communicate with production on project status
- Work within established budgets for time and materials
- Manage time and enter hours on a daily basis
- An all-hands-on-deck ethos
- Web/interactive experience a plus
Sound cool? Check us out and send us a note. Oh, and we love to look at resumes before reading them. Be sure to include your rates as well.
Submit your responses to email@example.com with subject line “Freelance Designer” for immediate consideration.
Thanks to all who inquire. We apologize in advance, we can only respond to candidates who we think best fit our requirements.