Join Our TEAM
FLUX is hiring. Find yourself (and your career) with us.
Purpose: To provide administrative support for Flux’s marketing and business development efforts.
Description: A Marketing Coordinator’s primary role is to implement marketing plans that create demand for Flux’s service offerings and generate new business leads. This position requires extensive knowledge of marketing fundamentals, social media, research principles, industry standard equipment/software including Mac computers, G Suite, CRM, CMS, etc.
- Manage and grow social media following (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) through optimizing timing/consistency, creating engaging content, and follower interaction
- Write original copy for social media platforms, website content, and E-newsletters
- Track marketing performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term milestones
- Organize and maintain a Scope of Work (SOW) library
- Draft preliminary SOWs, as needed
- Champion the CRM system, work with developers on proper implementation, train internally
- Respond to inbound leads, gather necessary info, coordinate with Biz Dev
- Maintain a record of business development activity using the CRM system
- Identify opportunities and submit applications for potential awards
- Identify meaningful events for participation and coordinate production
- Coordinate direct marketing initiatives such as client gifts, events, etc.
- Produce First Tuesday (the monthly email newsletter) and manage mailing list
- Coordinate web and newsletter content such as Spotlights (every completed project) and Case Studies (more detailed insights into our larger projects)
- Work directly with the Chief Brand Strategist and offer assistance in researching, scheduling, communications, etc.
- Proof materials and ensure adherence to quality standards
- Report and/or escalate any issues to management as needed
- Ensure proper close-out of projects (file organization/archiving, document approvals, etc.)
- Prepare weekly status reports for current marketing initiatives
- Monitor budgets and studio hours spent on marketing and Biz Dev efforts
- Track hours using project management software
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and best practices
- Other duties as needed
- 15% social media
- 25% CRM/lead
- 15% SOWs
- 10% Events and Awards
- 25% Email/Web writing/production
- 15% CBS assistance
- Ability to organize information, communicate clearly, manage expectations, and provide a logical framework for the an entire lifecycle of a project
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be dependable, committed, and resourceful
- Active listening skills
- Knowledge of market research strategies
- Familiarity with Email Marketing platforms, Survey platforms, and WordPress
- Superior general office skills (Mac proficiency, G Suite, CRM, CMS, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree Marketing or Communications
- Passion for branding and eagerness to collaborate with creative people
We’re looking for a smart, proactive Account Manager to manage the day-to-day agency efforts on behalf of their assigned clients. You’re the primary connection between Flux and our beloved clients.
Our ideal candidate is a communicative relationship builder with the ability to anticipate and quell potential issues before they become problems. If you can effectively drive clear communication between agency and client AND offer valuable insight AND work well in a team-spirited creative environment… we’d like to meet you.
What we are looking for:
- Manage and grow client relationships
- Communicate regularly with clients via email, phone, text and in-person meetings
- Manage client expectations for timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Provide client input and account insights to the internal team as needed
- Document meeting content and ensure internal and external consensus
- Evaluate creative product against brief/scope to ensure solution is on-strategy and meets client’s needs
- Develop Account Plans, Scopes of Work, Change Orders to drive project execution
- Document agency/client interaction and decisions
- Partake in pitches and proposals and lead client presentations when necessary
- Assist in defining deliverable specifications (scope of work, change orders, etc)
- Obtain internal and external approvals
- Work closely with the Agency Manager on resource allocation and budgets
- Work closely with the Accounts Coordinator regarding vendors, scheduling, etc.
- Assist in account strategy
- Monitor budgets and studio hours spent on client’s projects
- Ensure alignment with the established scope of work and budget
- Identify new potential projects for existing clients
- Keen ability to organize information, communicate clearly, manage expectations, and provide a logical framework for client service
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to take comprehensive meeting notes
- Strong interpersonal & relationship savvy
- Superior general office skills (Mac proficiency, G Suite, CRM and PM software, etc.)
- 2-4 years working with accounts in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, marketing
We’re looking to build our roster with the best local freelance designers that we can reach out to as workow expands.
Please respond only if you can work on-site in our Downtown LA studio, we’re only looking for local people at this time.
Sorry, no remote candidates are being considered.
What we look for:
- A sophisticated sense of type and layout
- The ability to jump from one job to the next
- A deep and abiding love for indesign (or at least a deep like)
- A sense of humor and easy-going attitude
Here’s a bit more, in case you like details:
- Develop visual communications consistent with creative briefs
- Create identities for companies, products & services
- Prepare presentations for client review
- Produce mechanical les according to specs
- Participate in conceptual basis for design solutions
- Communicate with production on project status
- Work within established budgets for time and materials
- Manage time and enter hours on a daily basis
- An all-hands-on-deck ethos
- Web/interactive experience a plus
Sound cool? Check us out and send us a note. Oh, and we love to look at resumes before reading them. Be sure to include your rates as well.
Submit your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Freelance Designer” for immediate consideration.
Thanks to all who inquire. We apologize in advance, we can only respond to candidates who we think best fit our requirements.