Arts District, Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a seasoned designer to join our team. The Senior Designer will work on large-scale projects and are expected to develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, objectives and brand.
Who We Are:
Flux Branding guides companies to achieve brand brilliance through pointed strategy and inspiring design. For the past 18 years, our boutique DTLA studio has helped brands transform, grow, and evolve. We are seekers and navigators, guiding brands to discover their true potential.
Who You Are:
You’ve honed your design skills while forming a solid understanding of brand strategy, always forefronting effective messaging in visual language. You create visual communications, concepts, identities, layouts, and tools that are immediately impactful, aesthetically on point, and authentic to the heart of each brand. A clear sense of style, sharp creative eye, attention to detail, and developed communication and collaboration skills are a must.
- Design innovative visual communication for Flux’s varied clients with a strong consideration for user experience
- Creatively combine typographic, photographic, and graphic elements into forward-thinking designs in line with strategic objectives (identity systems, presentations, brochures, advertisements, catalogs, direct mail, websites, packaging, signage, trade show booths, etc.)
- Work directly with the Creative Director to conceptualize and create forward-thinking visuals in line with the established Scope of Work, Creative Brief and on special projects
- Maintain quality, correctness, and keep the aesthetic current in all graphic design output
- 3 years experience in Graphic Design
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign proficient
- Passion for design and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Self motivated, organized, and accountable
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
Please provide a portfolio link to be considered for this position.
Thank you for considering Flux for your next career. Due to the volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to those we feel might be the best fit for the role. Thank you!!!