1308 Factory Place, Los Angeles, CA
The Account Manager will join our team of creatives, strategists, and project managers to manage client communications efficiently and effectively.
Who We Are:
Flux Branding guides companies to achieve brand brilliance through pointed strategy and inspiring design. For the past 18 years, our boutique DTLA studio has helped brands transform, grow, and evolve. We are seekers and navigators, guiding brands to discover their true potential.
Who You Are:
You are a proactive and communicative manager of time, budgets, and communications with full ownership of account life cycles. You love the details: time management, planning, presentations, and client relationships are your jam. You strive to continually improve processes and communications. This position requires extensive knowledge of account management fundamentals and creative production.
- Completely understand each client’s branding challenges and gain knowledge about the business problems they are looking to solve
- Suggest appropriate solutions by marrying knowledge of Flux’s services with the understanding of the client’s challenges while looking for opportunities to grow the account/project
- Complete account planning, implementation, and documentation for multiple simultaneous accounts through their entire lifecycle
- Lead the establishment of best practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature Flux’s project management capabilities
- Understand the business need for each account and make decisions/recommendations based on what’s best for the company
- Routinely evaluate the progress of each account specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term project-related milestones
- A minimum of 3 years experience as an Account Manager at a creative agency
- A minimum of 3 years experience working directly with creative production (digital, print, signage, exhibits, packaging, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Ability to organize information, communicate clearly, manage expectations, and provide a logical framework for the an entire lifecycle of an account
- Superior general office skills (Mac proficiency, G Suite, PM software, etc.)
- Passion for branding and eagerness to collaborate with creative people
Please submit your resume and a cover if you feel you are interested. Due to the number of responses, we are only able to reply to those who we feel are the best fit. Thanks!